What information do we collect about you?
Personal Information that we collect through this website can be defined as;
“Any information that can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information belongs is called Personal Identifiable Information (PII).”
- Actively: The information that you voluntarily share with us. Your PII shared through email, registration forms on the website, messages from social media platform or any other medium. We may collect information about you such as:
- Communication information which includes your name, email address, phone number, nationality, the address of communication, billing address, city, country you reside in. This helps us to communicate with you.
- Profile Data such us user id or password, for login purposes
- Your comments on our various quotes.
Updating personal information and privacy preference:
The user has the complete right to access, update or delete their personal information at any time, you can do that by sending a formal request at email@example.com.
On a formal request, we will provide you with all the information that we or our service provider holds about you or your device. We can also permanently delete any personal information on request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we use this information?
We act according to our legal obligations and we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information with third parties in any way. The way we process your PII falls into the following categories:
- Communication: We process this data to communicate with you and serve you with the best client service. We also use this data to supply the services that you may purchase from us and keep records of such transactions. It is in our genuine interest to be able to use your PII to reply to the communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Marketing: We process this data for communicating with you about our promotional activities. The promotions may include competitions, prize draws and free gifts, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you. However, these are completely optional, you can always unsubscribe to our emails.
- Technical: It is the data that we collected passively through cookies and other automated systems. We process this data to analyze how a visitor uses our website and other online services. This helps us in managing and protecting our website. This also enables us to provide relevant website content and advertisements to our visitors. These data are utilized by our analytics team to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
It is in our legitimate interest that we retain all the above-mentioned data with us unless you formally ask us to remove it permanently. Your PII is crucial to provide you services, and to fulfill our legal obligations. The formal request for deleting your PII can be sent to email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 working days. We might still retain certain information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Protection of personal information:
Security of your data and information is our utmost priority. We take all the necessary and appropriate steps to ensure the safety of your personally identifiable information when you transfer it from your device to our site and otherwise. Our technical experts try their best to ensure the protection of such information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, we need to understand the nature of the internet where no data transmission is 100% secure. Having said that it doesn’t contemplate that we leave any stones unturned to provide protection to your PII.
Information shared on social media:
We do not intend to collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are below 18 years of age, then kindly restrain yourself from forming an account or commenting on our website.
Privacy complaints as per GDPR guidelines:
Individuals who are in the European Union (EU) and are EU citizens residing in other locations have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. You have the right to request access, update, delete or correct Personal Information.